YWCA Church Street Bridal
2012 Philanthropic Bride Challenge
Philanthropy and Fashion go together well! At Church Street Bridal, we are more than just a bridal shop. We are a service to the community and to women and their families who benefit from our programs.
The winning Philanthropic Bride received:
• Church Street Bridal gift certificate good for… 1 (one) veil, 1 (one) bridal gown and 1 (one) pair of bridal shoes from Church Street Bridal Shop along with a $50 gift certificate to Church Street Bridal, Too (our formal store).
• Sincerely Liz Photography: Bridal portraits and 15 digital files.
• Zen Salon & Spa: Bridal Updo.
• Coffey Cakes: $100 off 100+ serving wedding cake (or) $50 off cake services.
• The Arrangement Company: Bridal Bouquet, 3 Bridesmaid bouquets and 5 boutonnieres.
• Thirty-One: 25% off gift certificate and basket of products by Thirty-One Consultant Brittany Mistretta.
• Mary Kay: Bridal make-up (trial and wedding day) and gift certificate for products from Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant , Megan Raines.
• Recognition at the 8th Annual YWCA Purse & Passion Luncheon and on the YWCA of Central Virginia website with a photo of the bride and the winning essay or letter.
CONGRATULATIONS TO LINDA BLAIR
Linda is our Philanthropic Bride of the Year for 2012!
Linda was recognized at the 8th Annual Purse & Passion Luncheon on April 27.
Linda's co-workers were present as she was surprised with the Award which was presented
by Board Member and Church Street Bridal Chair AnnaMarie Barksdale.
Photo courtesy of WSET.
Congratulations also to Hailey Garbee, the runner-up.
Philanthropic Bride Challenge…
A giving Heart