Employment Opportunities at YWCA Mahoning Valley
Annual Salary: $31,200
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Housing & Supportive Services Director
BASIC FUNCTION AND FOCUS: Case Manager for YWCA Permanent Supportive Housing Program.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Provide Case Manage Services for 20 to 25 Households
• Assist Clients with Developing Individualized Services Plan
• Provide In-home Life Skills Education
• Substance Abuse Education
• Client Assessment and Evaluation
• Provide Referrals to Community Resources & Outreach Activities
• Housing Placement Assistance
• Advocacy Services
• Crisis Intervention
• Act as a Liaison between Client and Community Systems
QUALIFICATIONS: Required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work and have Ohio Social Worker License. Will consider individuals, who are eligible for Social Work licensure in the state of Ohio. Must have 2 years’ experience in providing case management. Required to work evenings and weekends as needed. Must be able to work independently and have strong computer skills, Must have transportation, valid driver’s license, and minimum state required car insurance. Required to pass criminal background check and drug screening.
Find out more about YWCA Mahoning Valley.