A Supreme Experience
Hadassah Swearing In to the United States Supreme Court Bar
February 22-23, 2015
Join Hadassah's National Attorneys Council in Washington, D.C. and be sworn in before the United States Supreme Court.
To Participate in A Supreme Experience, Upgrade to a Life Membership
Qualifications: The Supreme Court Swearing In is open to licensed attorneys who are Life Members or Associates of Hadassah. New Life Members and Associates are welcome! You do not need to be working full-time or engaged in the traditional practice of law to qualify; however, you must have been admitted to practice in the highest court of your state of admission for a period of at least three years, and have evidence of current good standing.
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Subscription to award winning Hadassah Magazine
- Advocacy, Health and Jewish education programs
- hNews—Hadassah's National eNewsletter
- Professional networking opportunities and Continuing Education Credits (CEU's )
- Participate in local Hadassah activities
- Life membership recognition pin
- Health Insurance Options