Welcome to the Minneapolis Chapter!
We are women of all ages who enjoy learning and having fun while doing good for Israel, the United States, and our own community. For information about our activities, please click on the menu items at the right.
In 2012 Hadassah Celebrates 100 Years of Building
DID YOU KNOW?
Most people are familiar with Hadassah's life saving work at our two hospitals in Jerusalem and our life-changing work with Youth Aliyah and Hadassah College Jerusalem.
Most know about our Young Judaea Camps and our advocacy efforts in the United States.
But do you know about Hadassah's humanitarian work around the globe?
In Sri Lanka...
Health professionals from all over the world train in the International Master's of Public Health program at Hadassah Medical Center.
Over the years, Hadassah has helped people all over the globe. Hadassah believes medicine is a bridge to peace.
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!