You and L.E.A. .....
|Upcoming L.E.A. Chapter Events||For more information, locations and contact information, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Welcome to the L.E.A. Chapter of Hadassah Website where you can find information about our upcoming events and chapter activities. We welcome your impressions and questions about our chapter and look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event. Our board meetings are open to the entire membership. Come for a cup of coffee, the latest information about Hadassah, and most of all for friendship, networking and a enjoyable morning with women who choose to make an impact in their lives, their community, and the world.
We communicate to our members through a monthly e-blast and post the events and activities here as well as Chapter Events and Activities pages. For more information, including addresses to private homes and to connect with Event Coordinators, please email email@example.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person for reply.
NO NEED TO NAVIGATE OUR PAGES, ALL OUR INFORMATION IS NOW ON THE HOME PAGE. ARE YOU RECEIVING OUR E-NEWSLETTER, THE L.E.A.der? Subscribe to the mailing list by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The L.E.A.der is emailed to all members at the end of each month.
A Message from our Presidium
Hadassah is 100 and looking just fine! Our photo may be a bit fuzzy, but we're pleased to let you know that our LEA Chapter clearly continues to grow and thrive. After a quarter of a century. We now have over 550 members and almost 100 associate members (our men!). We live in Denver, Denver’s south suburbs, and the Foothills, We connect in Book groups, Study group, and activities throughout the year.
And, most important, our members are committed to making a difference in peoples lives. We support medical research and health care through support of our Hadassah Medical Center in Israel.
We welcome your support and involvement, and hope to meet you soon!
With Peace (B’Shalom)
Risa Buckstein. Jan Klatskin, Barbara Metzel, Roni Ogin
L.E.A. Chapter of Hadassah, Presidium
For more details, please contact email@example.com
The next L.E.A. Board meeting will be on Wednesday, March 11 at the home of Barbara Metzel. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Barbara's home address, phone and email. All board members, committee chairs, and past presidents are welcome to attend.
Purchase Cards, Certificates, JNF Trees, and King Soopers Cards
Help earn money towards our goal with your purchase of Hadassah greeting cards and certificates. Contact Elaine Tinter, email@example.com who will get them in the mail to you or your loved ones today.
Purchase a reloadable King Soopers gift card from Jan Klatskin and a percentage of your purchases are donated to our chapter. Such an easy way to make an impact....and this year, the donation is doubled!
Join Our L.E.A. Groups
Contact Group Leaders for Information
NightGroup: Contact Sandy Mann for information
Daytime Group: contact Susan Greenwald for information
Both day and night are open to new members! If you have a young daughter, granddaughter, niece, friend... send the contact information to Susan Greenwald and we'll make the contact.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR NEW CHAI SOCIETY!
Hadassah has introduced a new Chai Society annual giving level of $180 (L.E.A.'s current level of $360 is now designated as Silver Chai Society). If you would like to make a generous contribution to Hadassah on an annual basis, as long as you are able, it is very easy to do. Just on online to Hadassah.org, click on "donations", then click on "annual giving." You may then choose the level that you are comfortable with and provide a credit card to give annually or monthly. For only $15/month, the equivalent of one lunch out with a friend, you can be an annual Chai Society donor to this amazing organization. Be sure to get your Hadassah #, look at your recent magazine, or just put "L.E.A" Chapter in that space.
Here's our Feb. 2015 issue of our e-news. Please note that all personal contact info has been removed to protect our member's privacy on this website. For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the contact person in the subject area. Your email will be forwarded.
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!