Welcome to the Rhode Island Chapter of Hadassah!
Be informed about Hadassah in our state, our region, and nationally
Take time to explore the pages listed on the Right Sidebar
Send us your email address to get up-to-date news and information
Rhode Island Hadassah is part of the Southern New England Hadassah Region. For information about the Region and other New England events and news, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call 781-455-9055 for information; visit our Regional News and Events webpage.
RI Hadassah Officers for 2015 were installed on December 9.
President: Sue Mayes
Anyone interested in participating in a Study Group or a Daytime Book Club, please contact email@example.com
Be sure to check the Featured Pages box where important chapter news and events are listed. Check back often for updates as our officers are planning exciting and informative programs.
- 2015 A Cause for Applause
"Into the Woods" at Ocean State Theater
May 3, 2015, 2:00 - 5:00
- May 2015 Book Club
May Book Club Changed Book
May 4, 2015
The Boston Girl
- 2015 Books on the Beach
- August 11, 2015 11:30AM - 2:30 PM
Atlantic Beach Club, Newport, RI
Rabbi Susan Abramson; Hank Phillipi Ryan
- Presidents' Message
- Featuring "Every Step Counts: Hadassah's Walking Program"
- Contact Us
- Officers and Important Contacts
- Fundraising Campaigns
- Order your gift cards! New Cards available
- Certificates for Milestones in Your Life
- Celebrate milestones in your life or lives of friends and loved ones
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!