Fiddler's Elbow Country Club Dress Code
- Appropriate dress is required, and dress code is strictly enforced.
- Bermuda-length golf shorts, not more than 3” above the knee, are permitted for golfers.
- Shirts must be completely tucked in at all times while on club property. Mock collars must have a minimum height of 1-1/2."
- Hats are to be worn with the bill in the front. Hats should be removed when indoors.
- Denim/blue jeans, cargo shorts/pants, sneakers, sweat suits, and t-shirts are not permitted.
- Non-metal alternative spikes (soft spikes) are required for golf.