SBA links you into a vast network of resources and information about Spina Bifida. A one-year subscription to our quarterly magazine, Insights Into Spina Bifida, delivers need-to-know health information and inspirational stories right to your door. SBA’s national conference brings you face-to-face with the best of the best in the industry to exchange ideas, hear about cutting edge research, and that’s just the beginning.
- Insights Into Spina Bifida: Order SBA's quarterly magazine with informative articles about medical conditions, employment, family issues, advocacy, research, and SBA activities.
- Attend SBA’s National Conference: Providing community interaction and information about the latest in treatment options, educational opportunities, and community support, the National Conference is the world's premier conference on Spina Bifida.
- Order publications through the NationalResourceCenter: SBA offers an array of books on all facets of Spina Bifida from health care, education, employment, and social issues to children's books.
SBA is proud to offer the following programs and services to the Spina Bifida Community:
Make a contribution
- www.spinabifidaassociation.org: The premier resource for information about Spina Bifida and the complex issues that surround it.
- National Resource Center on Spina Bifida: High-quality, up-to-the-minute, confidential information and referral services provided on a toll-free 800 line.
- Research: Improving the quality of life for the men, women, adolescents, and children who live with Spina Bifida through research funded or fostered by SBA.
- Advocacy: Defending the quality of life for those with Spina Bifida through new legislative and funding initiatives to expand research programs, lead prevention activities, and ensure civil rights.
- Adult Network: Offering networking opportunities, health care information, and a ListServ for adults with Spina Bifida.
- Scholarship Funds: Investing in the education of today's youth who will become tomorrow's leaders.
- Public Awareness Campaigns: Sharing our message of awareness, prevention, advocacy, and hope.
to SBA today and ensure these important programs continue!