Here are some Forums, Online Networking groups, and local chapters for adults discussing mitochondrial disease.
The inclusion of links from this site does not imply endorsement by the UMDF. The UMDF makes no endorsement, express or implied, of any links to or from its site, nor is it responsible for the content or activities of any linked sites. Any questions should be directed to the administrator(s) of the specific sites.
- UMDF Chapters and Mito Groups
- UMDF Adult Patient Webinars - Twice a year we would like to host a webinar with a special guest speaker. Topics would be related to adult patient care and issues. Suggestions for topics can be submitted to email@example.com. PLEASE INCLUDE ADULT PATIENT WEBINAR IN THE SUBJECT LINE. Schedule to be announced. Until regular webinars are established - please visit www.umdf.org/2012symposiumvideos to view adult sessions as well as other great topics that were covered during the 2012 meeting.
- Mitoldies- a Yahoo discussion forum for aduts with mitochondrial disease.
- Mitoldies on Facebook and MitoCaregivers - similar to the yahoo groups but on facebook now and one is for caregivers.
- MDA Chat - the Muscular Dystrophy Association offers a weekly chat for patients and family members.