Help us let every working American
who is eligible for the EITC claim it.
What you can do:
1) Download this flyer print it out, copy it, and post it or send it to others, to help inform working families and hurricane survivors about the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).
Just a few places that you might contact or post information:
• Churches, Mosques, Synagogues, and other places of worship
• Public Libraries
• Community Bulletin Boards
• Nonprofits, charities, and other social organizations
• Grocery Stores
• Community Events
2) Spread the Word to your friends and family about the EITC. Ask them to post flyers in their communities or talk to people who may be eligible for EITC.
3) Download the EITC banner ads and post them on your own web site. Then ask your friends, family, and community organizations to do the same.
Here is a sample email that you can send to churches, civic groups, libraries, and other community organizations asking them to post EITC banner ads on their websites.
You can help working American families and Hurricane Survivors by letting them know about the Earned Income Tax Credit.
The Federal Earned Income Tax Credit is a refundable tax credit that supplements the earnings of many low- and moderate-income working families.
But too many eligible taxpayers do not know about the EITC or how to claim it. I am asking you to post either of these banners on your website until April 17th to help get the word out.
The Clinton Foundation has created an EITC Center on its website to help people learn if they are eligible and, if so, how to apply for it.
Help Americans who have earned the EITC claim it. Please post these banners today.
Thanks for your help.
EITC Resource Center Homepage