Registration Fee Waiver Application
8th Annual Conference for Women Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer
Enhancing your Health and Quality of Life
Saturday, April 26 - Sunday, April 27, 2014
Philadelphia Marriott West
111 Crawford Ave, West Conshohocken, PA 19428
Travel grants and fee waivers are now closed.
There will be a limited number of fee waivers available on site at the conference.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer will provide a limited number of registration fee waivers to this conference. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until funds are depleted.
DO NOT COMPLETE THIS FEE WAIVER APLICATION if you apply for a travel grant!
All travel grant recipients receive a fee waiver with their approval.
- Applicants with a demonstrated financial need who, otherwise, would be unable to participate in this conference.
- All applicants must briefly describe their financial circumstances and need for a conference registration fee waiver.
- Priority will be given to applicants diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer.
- Fee waivers for this conference are open to people living in the United States and Canada.
- All information provided must be accurate. Any invalid information will result in the immediate termination of your application for a fee waiver.
- If you register with a credit card before being approved, you will not recieve reimbursement for this expense. You will forfeit your registration fee waiver. No exceptions.
- If you are approved for a fee waiver and decide not to attend the conference, please send an email to LBBCtravelgrants@leaddogonline.com or call (610) 645-4567. Not doing so may affect your eligibility for future fee waiver opportunities with LBBC.
- Applicants must complete conference evaluation forms and provide a brief testimonial statement that informs LBBC of the impact the conference had on the applicant. By applying for and accepting the registration fee waiver, recipients agree that testimonials may be used on LBBC's website or in future marketing materials.
All applicants will be notified by email or phone within ten (10) business days from the date the completed application was received. If you have any questions, please send an email to LBBCtravelgrants@leaddogonline.com.
NOTE: If you have spam protection on your email account, please add LBBCtravelgrants@leaddogonline.com to your address book or check your spam folder for a reply to your request.
You will know you have successfully submitted your fee waiver application when you see a picture of a tree. If this does not appear, re-check the application form and complete the sections in ALL CAPS.
If this symbol appears at the top of the page once you submit your form, it means there has been at least one error. Please review the form, especially the required fields marked with an * to make sure that your form is complete and resubmit.