Easy Fundraising Ideas
• Ask 10 friends for $10.00 each.
• Send a letter or email to family and friends. Tell them why you are raising funds for the UVM Children’s Hospital.
• Set up a Change Canister in a local business.
• Take a walk around your neighborhood. Knock on doors and ask your neighbors for their support.
• Arrange a dress down day at work-these could be weekly or monthly. Anyone dressing down makes a donation- you could charge $1.00 to $5.00.
• Hold a can and bottle drive.
• Host a dinner for 10 friends instead of going out to eat. Ask for $10 from each friend to cover the cost and raise $100!
• Hold a bake sale. The smells will quickly lure in a large crowd and even larger donations!
• 50/50 Raffle – Sell raffle tickets and with half of the proceeds as prizes.
• Ask a local restaurant to donate 10% of their profits on a designated night for your cause in exchange for encouraging supporters to eat there.
• Hold a talent show with an entry fee for each act and sell tickets.
• Host a Bingo game – Get prizes donated and charge an entrance fee.
• Hot Cocoa Stand, Lemonade Stand, Smoothie Stand, Coffee Stand
Want us to help promote your event? E-mail BigChangeRoundup@UVMHealth.org with all of the details and we'll help to spread the word!