<<back to Team RMHS home page
TEAM RMHS 2016 TRAINING AIDS
Team RMHS has joined forces with Stanford Children’s Health Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center to offer you a season’s worth of professional run and walk training.
This year’s Team RMHS program includes:
- A professional training schedule for runners and walkers created by Stanford Children’s Health Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center complete with
- Weekly training sessions throughout an 18 week season
- Team training sessions to be held Tuesday evenings at 5:30 p.m.
- Stanford Sports medicine professionals will be available throughout training to provide expertise on wellness and injury prevention techniques.
- Stanford Sports Medicine professionals will be located at the Team RMHS tent on the day of the event for post-race recovery and therapy.