Make a donation today to end America’s #1 cause of disability!
Arthritis inflicts enormous pain and disability, affects all ages and costs $128 billion annually. No gift is too small. Whatever you give, the Arthritis Foundation will immediately put it to work for the more than 50 million Americans who suffer daily from arthritis. Help stop this epidemic now
- $25 - Your gift helps provide educational materials and online information so that people with arthritis can live better with this debilitating disease, which strikes one in every five Americans.
- $50 - Your gift helps address the needs of the 300,000 kids diagnosed with arthritis, including educational opportunities, camps and other support to help manage their condition
- $100 - Your gift helps advance scientific research, making possible new breakthrough discoveries for better treatments to reduce arthritis pain and increase mobility.
- $250 - Your gift helps make arthritis a national health priority through our advocacy efforts, pushing for policies and laws that protect arthritis patients and their families.
- $500 - Your gift helps accelerate research to end arthritis pain and disability, unlocking other funds that can multiply to thousands, even millions, of dollars to cure this terrible disease.
The Arthritis Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law and is used where it's needed most.