Join us in making a difference!
Complete a Volunteer Application today.
There are many opportunities for both women and men to help support the mission of GOTR!
From one-day help, to coaching, to serving on a committee, we have a volunteer role that fits your schedule and interest. Our volunteers are impacted as much as the girls they serve.
Coaching Volunteer Opportunities:
- New Coaches: Volunteer one or two days per week during our fall and/or spring season for 90 minutes after school. Running experience is not necessary. Passion required!
If interested ONLY in being a GOTR coach, please complete the Coach Registration Form.
- Returning Coaches: Help us update your records by registering using the following link. It is an abbreviated from that will save you time! Please complete Returning Coaches Registration Form
General Volunteer Opportunities:
- Day Volunteers are contacted on an as-needed basis to provide administrative support, prepare coaches boxes, fill race bags, etc.
- 5K Race Volunteers add the extra touch to the Celebratory 5K race helping in one of many areas of this all-important event. UPCOMING EVENT: GOTR York Final Celebratory 5K Saturday, December 10, 2016, at the York Fairgrounds. 5K activities begin at 8:30 AM and race begins at approximately 10:00 AM.
- Running Buddies complete the season ending 5K run/walk with one of our participants her personal cheerleader! If you are matched up with a girl, a staff member will contact you with further instructions. UPCOMING: GOTR York Final Celebratory 5K Saturday, December 10, 2016, at the York Fairgrounds. 5K activities begin at 8:30 AM and race begins at approximately 10:00 AM.
- Advisory Committee Members help plan for the long-term success of Girls on the Run York by providing support, guidance, and oversight. They are ambassadors within the community, sharing the mission and vision of GOTR York.
- GOTR Intern(s) serve alongside the GOTR Program Coordinator, offering administrative support throughout the season.