Thursday, November 8th
- Registration M Resort Spa and Casino
4-4:30 PM - Exhibitor Appreciation
- Conference Kickoff – Hors d'oeuvres and cocktails will be served Thursday afternoon during the Reception and Exhibitor Fair overlooking the Las Vegas skyline.
- Following the Conference Kickoff, dinner will be served in the M Resort's Ravello Lounge.
Reception Dinner - Keynote Speaker Diem Brown
Friday, November 9th
- BREAKFAST BUFFET
- Introduction to the NOCC Conference - "Imagine the Impact" -
9:00 - 9:45 - Survivor Appreciation & Country Music Artist "Derek Anthony" - Sponsored by Genentech
- Exhibitor Networking - WELLNESS BREAK - Sponsored by Precision Therapeutics
10:15–11:30 AM - Genetic Testing: Kristin Zorn, M.D. & Robin W. (Patient)
- Your Smile During and After Cancer Treatment: Dr. Olya Banchik,
- LUNCH BUFFET - "Tealing Traditions and Giving Thanks" Sponsored by Myriad Genetics
- Optimal Surgery Path for Ovarian Cancer Patients: Aimee C. Fleury, M.D., Women's Cancer Center of Nevada
- "Do Ask, Do Tell": Susan Gubar, Ph.D.,
- WELLNESS BREAK - Sponsored by Precision Therapeutics
- LIvES Study & Quality of Life: David Alberts, M.D. & Tracy Crane, M.S., R. D., University of
- Living Well, Nutrition and Wellness: Susan Bratton and Jessica Iannotta, Meals-to-Heal
5 PM - Independent Las Vegas Adventures!
Saturday, November 10th
- Energizing Morning Stretches
- Breakfast Buffet
- Faces of Hope: National Teal Tote Initiative for the Newly Diagnosed
- Animal Assisted Therapy: Sue Grundfest, Delta Pet Partners and Love Dogs Animal TherapyTeam
- WELLNESS BREAK - Sponsored by Ovarian Cancer National Alliance
- Run/Walk to Break the Silence on Ovarian Cancer and Teal Your Tradition for the Holidays!
- "Kicking Cancer in the Kitchen: The Girlfriend's Cookbook and Guide to Using Real Food to Fight Cancer": Annette Ramke, CHHC and Kendall Scott, CHHC
- Wrap Up Session/ Closing
*Note: if attendees need to depart before 11:40 am, box lunch will be available in Modena 1 on the Conference Level.