|The Boston Marathon® Jimmy Fund Walk presented by Hyundai has raised nearly $120 million for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute’s fight against cancer since 1989.|
In 2016, more than 9,400 participants and 1,000 volunteers raised more than $8.7 million for compassionate patient care and innovative cancer research at Dana-Farber.
Bushy Strong walks for those who continue the fight. Why will you walk?
|Sign up! Lace up! Let’s go!|
|Walk with your friends, family, and colleagues on Sunday, September 24 along one of four walk routes. All routes conclude at the Copley Square Finish Line in Boston:|
- Marathon Walk (26.2 miles) from Hopkinton
- Half Marathon Walk (13.1 miles) from Wellesley
- 10K Walk (6.2 miles) from Newton
- 5K Walk (3.1 miles) from Dana-Farber
- Can’t make it on Walk day? Register as a Virtual Walker!
- Why do you walk? Share your story with the Jimmy Fund Walk Staff and you could be featured on the Jimmy Fund Walk website or pitched for media coverage.
- Check out photos from the 2016 Jimmy Fund Walk!