|The Boston Marathon® Jimmy Fund Walk presented by Hyundai has raised nearly $120 million for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's fight against cancer since 1989.|
In 2016, more than 9,400 participants and 1,000 volunteers raised more than $8.7 million for compassionate patient care and innovative cancer research at Dana-Farber.
"Team CAD-dle Ranchers honors the spirit of Auntie Carole, who gave of herself every day of her life. With every step, we remember, honor, and celebrate all those affected by this dreaded disease."
|Sign up! Lace up! Let's go!|
|Walk with your friends, family, and colleagues on Sunday, September 24 along one of four walk routes. All routes conclude at the Copley Square Finish Line in Boston:|
- Marathon Walk (26.2 miles) from Hopkinton
- Half Marathon Walk (13.1 miles) from Wellesley
- 10K Walk (6.2 miles) from Newton
- 5K Walk (3.1 miles) from Dana-Farber
- Can’t make it on Walk day? Register as a Virtual Walker!
Why do you walk? Share your story with the Jimmy Fund Walk Staff and you could be featured on the Jimmy Fund Walk website or pitched for media coverage.
Check out the Jimmy Fund Walk gear you can select from based on your final fundraising!
Check out the event handbook for all Jimmy Fund Walk details!
The Top 250 Club is back for 2017! The top 250 fundraisers* will each receive:
Check out the participant rankings to see where you currently stand
- A Top 250 Club bib to wear on Walk day to be recognized as a top fundraiser
- A Top 250 Club patch to wear on Walk day (new for 2017!)
- An invitation to the VIP Tent featuring special refreshments at the Copley Square Finish Line on Walk day
*Funds received and posted to fundraising pages by September 17 will be counted for the Top 250 Club