Join the 2016 All Trails Challenge!
Have fun, explore our trails, and help us restore Forest Park!
|Make 2016 the year you sign up for the All Trails Challenge! |
The All Trails Challenge is your chance to team up with friends, family, and co-workers or set out on a solo quest on one of two challenges, whichever is best suited to your interests. It's also a great way to raise money to support the health of Forest Park!
You have three options for this year's All Trails Challenge:
1) Hike all 80 miles of Forest Park's trails
2) Hike the 30-mile Wildwood Trail
3) Or, a brand new option, create your own challenge by deciding how many miles you want to hike!
Whichever option you choose, this is your time to explore Forest Park, invite your friends and famliy to donate to the Forest Park Conservancy, and help us restore Forest Park!
Get started in four easy steps:
1) Click on the 'Register Here' button
2) Decide which challenge you want to do: the All Trails Challenge (80 miles), the Wildwood Challenge (30 miles)or your own personalized challenge.
3) Ask your friends to donate to the Forest Park Conservancy.
4) Begin enjoying Forest Park!
The official end to this years All Trails Challenge is October 12, 2016, but you can continue hiking and reaching out to your friends after that date. The website will be 'live' throughout the year.
Join us on Wednesday, October 12 from 5:30 - 8:00pm for the All Trails Challenge celebration party. To learn more and RSVP, visit the event page.
To learn more about the Forest Park Conservancy, visit our website.
If you have questions, contact Sheryl Sackman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you to our generous sponsors!