Bon Secours Redskins Training Camp Saturday, October 11 Registration begins at 9:00 AM Walk starts at 10:00 AM
Help us to turn Bon Secours Redskins Traning Camp Purple!
Every step raises awareness and funds to help solve the cruel mystery.
Welcome Friends, to the Lupus Foundation of America, DC/MD/VA Chapter's 2014 VIRGINIA WALK TO END LUPUS NOW website! Everything you will need to join the 2014 Lupus Foundation's VA Walk is right here.
With a lot of passion and some planning, you can help raise much needed funds for the free programs and services provided to lupus patients and their families. Sign up with your company or friends and family team or as an individual. You could even become a top walker or top team and get featured on our website! Check out our resources in the menu to help you maximize your fundraising!
1. To create or join a team or to sign up as an individual walker, click on the "Register Here" button above.
2. To find an existing team, you can search through "Register Here" or you can click on "more" in the "Team Rank" box.
3. To find an individual, click on the "Register Here" button or "search" in the "Top Fundraisers" box.
4. Achieve your fundraising goal by sending personalized e-mails to your friends and family asking for their support.
Walkers can register as an individual or create a team name (all team members who plan to Walk must pay $25 but donations are accepted at all levels).
Fundraising incentive prizes include:
• $100 Branded Walk To End Lupus Now T-Shirt
• $500 Branded Walk To End Lupus Now Tote Bag (and all of above)
• $1,000 Branded Walk to End Lupus Now Golf Umbrella (and all of above)
• $5,000 Team Tent onsite, Branded Walk to End Lupus Now Fleece Blanket (and all of above) Click Here to Read More
Enjoy the Walk To End Lupus Now while helping to change lives!
The Lupus Foundation of America, DC/MD/VA Chapter is dedicated to improving the quality of life for all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, and advocacy.
Thank you to all of you who have decided to help fight lupus. We cannot achieve our goals, provide patient programs and services, support research and spread awareness about lupus without each and every one of you!
"We are dedicated to finding the causes of and cure for lupus and providing support and services to all people affected by lupus.
Our chapter provides services in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Central and Northern Virginia. We offer current information, education programs, support groups, and personalized help with the questions that arise for those living with lupus and their family and friends. We also support research and promote lupus awareness."