Welcome to the Congenital Heart Walk, a national event dedicated to fighting congenital heart disease. To join the fight, simply click on the "Walker Registration" button above!
This year, this exciting joint effort between the Adult Congenital Heart Association and The Children’s Heart Foundation is coming to nearly 30 communities across the United States, including right here in Indiana. In 2014, thousands of walkers will join together in support of the millions of adults and children impacted by congenital heart disease.
- Saturday, May 17, 2014
- Butler University (in front of Atherton Union), 709 W. Hampton Dr., Indianapolis, IN
- Free parking is available in the following nearby parking lots: Irwin Library, 4600 Sunset Ave, behind Schwitzer Hall, 750 W. Hampton Dr. Handicap parking is available to the adjacent parking lot to the west side of Atherton Union.
- Offering family friendly 1 mile and 3 mile routes
- Registration opens at 9:00 AM, the walk kicks-off at 10:00 AM
- Click Here to follow us on Facebook
Join us for an inspirational day of caring, sharing, and fun!
Register yourself and your team now by clicking on the top left button - "Walker Registration" - and start fighting congenital heart disease today. Once you have registered, you will receive your own personal page that you can use to ask friends, family members, and co-workers to join in your efforts.
A special thanks to all of our sponsors for uniting with us to fight congenital heart disease!