Be part of the largest holiday 5K race series aimed to fight arthritis!
Chosen as one of the Most Incredible Themed Races, The 2013 Skagit Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis is a fun and festive way to kick off your holidays by helping others!
Wear a holiday themed costume, tie jingle bells to your shoelaces and raise funds to fight arthritis, the nation's leading cause of disability. Run or walk a 5K route with your team members and celebrate the season by giving.
Jingle Bell Run/Walk Committee Chair:
- December 4 at 4 pm - Online Team and Individual registration is closed
- December 5 - 7 - Team Packet Pick up at the Skagit Running Company
- December 5 - 7 - Individual t-shirt pick up at the Skagit Running Company
- December 4 - 7 - Registration available at Skagit Running Company
- Race Day on Sunday, December 8 - Race Day Registration 1:30 - 3:30 pm at Courtroom A off Kincaid Street
Starting Line: Kincaid and Second Street at Pine Square
Finish: First Street at Pine Square
Skagit Running Company - New Location!
702 S 1st Street - corner of 1st and Kincaid
Mount Vernon, WA
360-982-2934 Hours: 10am to 6 pm