2013 Jingle Bell Run/Walk - Fox Cities
Saturday, November 9th, 2013 at UW-Fox Valley's Field House
THANK YOU FOR JINGLING!
Click here to go to results.
Be part of the largest holiday 5K race series aimed to fight arthritis!
Chosen as one of the Most Incredible Themed Races, Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis is a fun and festive way to kick off your holidays by helping others!
Wear a holiday themed costume. Tie jingle bells to your shoelaces. Raise funds to fight arthritis, the nation's leading cause of disability. Run or walk a 5 kilometer route with your team members and celebrate the season by giving.
At the Event...
* CHIP TIMED 5k Run/Walk (Only Runners are timed)
* Post event celebration with soup, refreshments, prizes and awards
* Prizes for best costume and most team spirit
* Awards for top 3 male & female overall finishers and top 3 male & female finishers in the following age categories... >12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
***** Participants that register after October 23rd are NOT guaranteed their t-shirt size. *****
* Adult Registration - $30
* Youth Registration - $20
Applies to 12 and under
* 8:00 a.m. - Registration and T-shirt pick up
* 9:00 a.m. - Runners Start followed by walkers
* 9:45 a.m. - Post Event Celebration & Awards