Personal Page Tips
Once you have registered for run for her®, you will have your own personal webpage where you can keep track of your fundraising progress, send emails to friends and family add a photo or video, and more! Get started now by following these steps:
- Click here to register
- Click "I Agree"
- Select "Join as an Individual," "Start a Team," "Join a Team," or "Register Multiple People"
- After you choose one of those options it will take you to our online registration form. Please fill out all the required information (fundraising goal can be updated at any time).
- Fill out this form and at the bottom you will see an option to choose "Walker," "Runner," or "Sleepwalker."
- You will have now completed the registration process.
- A username and "password reset" email will be sent to you. Please set your password.
- Your personal page will automatically be created for you with sample emails, photos, etc. You can personalize your page by adding your own photos and text.
- If you would like to mail in your registration form, go to "Downloadable Forms" and click on "Registration Form." You can print this form and mail it in.
- Have questions? Need help? Contact run for her® at (323) 866-6410 or at firstname.lastname@example.org