Join the Resource Fair
If you are a local non-profit agency or organization and your mission involves working with families affected by autism, please consider participating in the local Resource Fair. The Resource Fair gives schools, service-providers and other autism-related organizations an excellent opportunity to showcase your efforts to thousands of families affected by autism.
Booths are also available to local for-profit organizations whose products and/or services are exclusively focused on serving the autism community. Local vendors who are affiliated with national organizations are not eligible to participate in the Resource Fair but can participate through sponsorships.
What Autism Speaks provides to Resource Fair Vendors
- 10' x 10' booth space (may be tented, depending on venue)
- One (1) 8-foot tables and two (2) chairs (may be more, depending on venue)
- Access to a target audience
Electricity may be available depending on the venue.
What the participating Resource Fair vendor will need to supply:
- Appropriate signage for your booth
- Staff for your booth
- One kid-friendly activity such as a carnival-type activity, coloring or arts and crafts project.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.