Order a Boxed Lunch
- Contact Subway Catering directly with boxed lunch questions. Chicago Cares does not handle lunch orders.
- Subway will distribute lunches at Serve-a-thon Plaza between 8 - 8:45 am on the day of the event.
- Each member of your team must pick up his/her lunch at the Subway lunch pick up area at Serve-a-thon Plaza after checking in. Forgotten lunches will not be delivered to sites.
- Subway is the only caterer allowed to distribute boxed lunches at Serve-a-thon Plaza.
- If you are ordering for a group, each individual will be able to pick up his or her lunch after checking in for the event and showing his or her nametag matching the name that the group order is in.
Each box contains a sandwich, chips, cookie, bottle of water, condiment packs and napkins.
Enjoy a six inch Subway sandwich with meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles on wheat bread.
Box lunches are $6.50 plus applicable tax.
[special orders are not available]
To order, call 312.540.1087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The order deadline is Monday, June 4.
300 East Randolph Drive.
Chicago, IL 60601