Fees & Fundraising
After 6/4/17 $35
5K Registration for children 12 and under $20
Teams with 4 or more $25 pp
Individual Fundraising Awards
How to Raise $500 in a week
• Start early. Have fun with your fundraising efforts!
• Set a fundraising goal and let your potential sponsors know what that goal is.
• Write a personal letter; create a newsletter or press release; make in-person solicitations. If you write a letter, include a donation form and a self-addressed stamped return envelope.
• Ask for pledges from family members, friends, people at work, people nearby, people far away, people you do business with.
• Suggest a minimum gift amount or put down options ($100, $50, $25, other).
• Write a personal note of thanks to each of your sponsors. This will go a long way, especially when you approach them next year(!).
• All donations are tax deductible. The tax ID is 26-4812335.
• If you run in memory or honor of someone, say so—telling a personal story about someone with cancer is a way for people to relate to you and your cause.
• If you run in memory of someone, ask that person's friends and family for pledges.
• Ask your supporters about matching funds from their employers.
• Find out whether your own employer offers matching funds.
• Double your fun: Challenge a friend to run with you and raise her/his own pledges.
Mail donations to:
Friends of Norris Cotton Cancer Center
Questions? Email: info@Friends5K.org or call (603)703-6955