PET COSTUME CONTEST
Judging is based on criteria for 3 Categories:
3.) Most Original/Creative
All entries will be scored on a scale of 0 to 6 following judging criteria for the 3 categories:
1.) Creativity/Originality (0-2 pts) – Is it original? Twist on a classic? Homemade? Unique?
2.) Level of Detail (0-2 pts) – Is it well put together? Creative, imaginative accessories? Did owner match pet?
3.) Level of Difficulty (0-2 pts) - Moving parts? Multiple pieces worked together? High level time and effort to make the costume?
There will be one (1) first place winner winner per category.
Total highest combined score per category will win. The judge’s decisions are final.
Sign up the day of event at the registration area.
8:00am to 9:30am - Registration Open
9:15am - Contestants Called To Stage
9:30am - CONTEST BEGINS
10:00am - CONTEST ENDS
WINNERS ANNOUNCED AFTER THE WALK
Avoid the lines at day of registration by dropping off your money collections early and receive your registration prizes.
Early Drop Off Dates - TUESDAY 10/3 AND WEDNESDAY 10/4 BETWEEN 12:30 to 6PM.
Only donations turned in by 6 pm on Wednesday, October 4th will be counted to qualify for Prizes for top overall fundraiser, top three fundraising teams and largest team. Deadline for walker prizes will be October 25th.
Park right at the event, get your VIP pass here
North Shore Pool Lot (Limited Parking)
North Shore Tennis Courts Lot
Metered Parking (Beach Dr. NE)
BayWalk Garage (1st St NE and 2nd Ave N)
Please obey all parking rules, metered spots, and traffic ordinances. SPCA Tampa Bay is not responsible for any parking violations fees.
DOG WALK RULES
- No retractable leashes allowed.
- All dog walkers must be over the age of 18 or accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be accompanied by a registered participant.
- Participants must pick up after their dog.
- Dogs must have current shots.
- Dogs must be in a stable state of health to complete the route.
- All participants must sign Waiver/Release via online registration or at registration tent.
- All dogs must be kept on a maximum six foot leash at all times.
- Female dogs in heat are not allowed to participate.
- At the sole discretion of the event coordinator, dogs whose behavior is unruly or might prove to be hazardous to participants, other dogs or spectators, will be requested to leave the event premises.
- All dog walkers must comply with City of St Petersburg site location rules.