How to Import Your Outlook Address Book into “My HQ”The Emory Brain Health Center registration website provides an automated system that allows you to import your Outlook address book so you can email your friends and families directly from Emory Brain Health Center “My HQ.”
How to Export Your Outlook Address Book (older versions of Outlook)
- Go to your contacts page
- Click on File
- Click on Import and Export
- Choose Export to a File, then click Next
- Choose Comma Separated Values (Windows), then click Next
- Select Contacts, then click Next
- Choose File Name and Location, then click Next
- Make sure there is a check in the box next to Export Contacts from the Contacts Folder.
- Then click Finish
- You should now have a “.csv” file saved on your computer
How to Export Your Outlook Address Book (newer versions of Outlook – MS Office 10)
- Click the File tab
- Click Options.
- Click Advanced.
- Under Export, click Export.
- It will pop up a box called “the Import and Export Wizard”, click Export to a file, and then click Next.
- Under Create a file of type, click Comma Separated Values (Windows), also known as a CSV file, and then click Next.
- Under Save exported file as, click Browse, select a destination folder, and in the File name box, type a name for the file.
- Click OK.
- In the Export to a File dialog box, click Next
- Click Finish.
STEP 2:How to Import Your Address Book into the Emory Brain Health Center “My HQ”
- On the Emory Brain Health Center registration website, log into your “My HQ”
- Click on Email tab
- On the bar under the tab, click on Address Book Import
- Choose the source from where you have exported: Choose Comma Separated Value (.csv), then click Next
- Browse for file that you saved when exporting, click Open and then Next
- Choose your fields (First Name, Last Name, Email Address), then click Continue
- Once the list has been imported, click on Send Email link (on the bar under the tab)
- You can now edit your address book and begin sending emails from Emory Brain Health Center “My HQ”