How to Import Your Other Email Address Books into “My HQ”
The Emory Brain Health Center registration website provides an automated system that allows you to import address books from Yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail so you can email your friends and families directly from Emory Brain Health Center "My HQ."
- Go to the Emory Brain Health Center registration website and login my HQ
- Click the Email tab
- Click the Address Book Import sub-tab link
- Select your email service: Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo. You will be prompted to sign in.
- After signing into your email service, select the contacts you would like to import. You can choose all of them, or just select a few. When you're done, click Add.
- You will see a confirmation screen listing all of your imported contacts. If you click Add more contacts, you can select a new email service and repeat step.
- If you are finished, click Send Emails.
- You'll be taken back to your "My HQ" Email Center. Click Address Book and select the contacts you want to send an email to, and then click Send Email to Selected Contacts.