Ending ovarian cancer won’t be easy, but we know that the best way to improve health and save lives is by expanding research, education and prevention. You can take action by gathering donations and spreading the word to support these efforts.
How to Get Started
As a registered participant, you can log on to your Fundraising Headquarters (HQ) to:
- Personalize your fundraising page with your own photos and text (or use our samples).
- Send customized emails to friends and family.
- Automatically post a link to your Personal Page or Team Page on your social networks (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- View reports on your/your team’s progress.
Your HQ comes complete with sample email templates, photos and copy so you can start fundraising right away!
Don’t forget to save/bookmark your Personal Page or Team Page so it is available when you need to share it.
- Engage Your Social Networks Post or tweet your fundraising progress to your own followers and friends.
- Matching Gifts Ask your company if it has a matching gift program, or search our database.
- Don't Forget to Write Mail your fundraising appeal the old fashioned way! The impact is worth the cost of postage.
- Dedicate Your Special Occasion to 'Her' Getting married? Birthday coming up? Ask your loved ones to make a donation to your team in lieu of a gift.
- Set Goals Set a team fundraising goal and ask team members to set personal fundraising goals.
- Start a Team Friends and family can help you meet your fundraising goal by joining your virtual team.
- Easy Way to Raise $100 Ask 10 friends to donate $10 each.