A portion of the proceeds from the Breast Cancer 1-Day Walk will benefit:
~ Gifts from the Heart ~
Our Mission & Promise:
To provide medical and surgical supplies to cancer patients in need, in order to improve their recovery and quality of life.
Our Hope Closets have fitting rooms all over Georgia that are equipped with storage, shelving, dressing tables, and mirrors to better serve cancer patients.
Facts About Our Hope Closets
- Patients from all walks of life, including different ethnic backgrounds, races and genders are welcome.
- Supplies will be given to low income or no income patients, including patients with no insurance or high deductibles.
- Patients who are unable to come into the Hope Closet for their supplies because of a medical or economical situation can have their supplies mailed directly to them at no cost.
- Patients losing their hair due to chemo will be served by a volunteer licensed cosmetologist/beautician to shave unwanted hair.
- Patients will be provided with a volunteer licensed cosmetologist/beautician to fit wigs and trim them to their favorite style.
- Patients needing mastectomy bras and prostheses will be properly fitted by a volunteer trained-certified fitter for those garments.
-Our largest Hope Closet is in Fayette County at the BCSN Office in Peachtree City.
Hope Closets Provide FREE...
- Turbans, hats, and scarves for patients who have lost their hair.
- Wigs of all colors and sizes for patients who cannot afford them, trimmed and fitted to their need.
- Pressure pillows for comfort at the surgical site.
- Drainage bags to help patients maintain their drains after surgery.
- Medical supplies to patients with cancer.
- Mastectomy bras and prostheses (all new) to breast cancer patients.
-Financial assistance (limited funds) for supplies needed that are not stocked in the Hope Closets.
Hope Closets are in your community and are only a phone call away!
Bainbridge, GA (Decatur County)
Fayetteville, GA (Fayette County)
Peachtree City, GA (Fayette County)
Covington, GA (Newton County)
Clayton, GA (Rabun County)
Thomaston GA (Upson County)
To contact us or receive additional information about the Hope Closets, please visit the BCSN website or contact the BCSN Office: (770) 487-4396 or email@example.com
To contact us or receive additional information about the Hope Closets, please visit the BCSN website or contact the BCSN Office:
(770) 487-4396 or firstname.lastname@example.org