1. Let people know why you are walking.
2. Hold a "Dress Down" day at work.
Pick a day that works for your company.
Collect donations from participants.
All donations go towards your team.
3. Implement a weekly "Coffee Run for a Cause".
4. Coordinate a "Party with a Purpose".
Host an office BBQ, breakfast, or festive lunch!
Ask local restaurants or grocers to donate food and supplies.
Employees will pay for a delicious meal and all proceeds will go to a great cause!
5. Use your company newsletter to spread the word.
Check www.rhythmnrims.org, "Upcoming Events" for updated Team captain resources such as email, letter and newsletter templates.
Don't be afraid to ask others to join in- everyone loves to help others!
6. Ask your HR person if your company has a matching gifts program.
7. Start of Facebook or Twitter campaign!
8. Host a car wash.
9. Ask a Friend.
10. Look for companies willing to do a percentage of sales initiative.