· CTA Trains (the L): The Roosevelt Stop on the Red Line, Orange Line and Green line is about six blocks west/northwest of Solider Field.
· CTA Bus: The 146 Bus services the entire Soldier Field area.
· Metra Train: The Metra South Shore Train line is approximately two blocks west/northwest of Solider Field.
· The RTA Travel Information Center provides scheduling information for all CTA, Metra and PACE services. For information, please call 312.836.7000 or visit www.rtachicago.com.
Available in the Waldron Garage for $20 - CASH ONLY. There will be signs to direct you to the Waldron Garage after you exit at 18th street from Lake Shore Drive. It will be on your left hand side.
· Driving from I-55: Take I-55, the Stevenson Expressway, northbound to Lake Shore Drive/Highway 41 North. Take Lake Shore Drive north to the 18th Drive exit.
· Driving from I-290: Take I-290, the Eisenhower Expressway, east to Congress Parkway. Take Congress Parkway to Columbus Drive. Turn right and take Columbus Drive south to the 18th Drive exit.
· Driving from I-90/94: Take I-90/94, the Dan Ryan Expressway, north to the Lake Shore Drive/22nd street exit. Stay to the right and exit to Lake Shore Drive. Take Lake Shore Drive/Highway 41 north to the 18th Drive exit.
· Driving from I-94: Take I-94, the Kennedy Expressway, south to the Congress Parkway exit. Follow Congress Parkway to Columbus Drive. Turn right on Columbus Drive and follow Columbus south to the 18th Drive exit.