run for her® Finish Line Festival
Before the race, warm up with Keith and Reggie at the start line then get ready for the BEST Finish Line Festival in the history of run for her®! Here is a little preview of what you can expect:
The LA Kings Ice Crew, the promotions team for the Stanley Cup Champion LA Kings, will be on site with some great Kings prizes, and a chance to win Kings autographed merchandise!
Sports Authority Giveaways!
- 7-Eleven serving delicious coffee to get your
morning off to a running start!
- Pinkberry yogurt
- Naked Juice Truck
- LUNA Bar and LUNA Lounge
- Los Angeles Sparks Basketball Hoop Game
- LG/Pacific Sales Soccer Ball Contest with Best
Buy gift cards for prizes
- Corner Bakery serving something special
- Coca Cola serving refreshing beverages
- LA Photo Party – free photo fun to share your
run for her experience with friends, family and facebook!
- Western Bagel, fruit, music, and much more!
Join us at the Health Zone before or after the race! You will be able to:
- Get your blood pressure taken
- Learn your BMI
- Have your height and weight checked
- Give blood at the Cedars-Sinai Blood Mobile
Visit the Women’s Cancer Program booth to find out how Cedars-Sinai’s Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute is helping lead the fight against ovarian cancer through lifesaving research.
- Stay tuned for more!
Free massages in the Health Zone with Mario from LA Training Room!
Activities for Kids
Moms in Motion is joining run for her this year to create
a fun filled space for kids where they can enjoy:
- Tattoos for the kids
- Making macaroni jewelry
- Kid friendly exercises ("Wheels on the Bus" and
"Head, Shoulder, Knees and Toes" every half hour)
- Kid friendly games, with prize giveaways
Top Teams, Top Fundraisers, and Top Finishers will
receive cool prizes!
Shop for Her
will have the opportunity to purchase run
for her®merchandise and $5 of each item you purchase
will be donated to run for her®. Click
here to view the items that will be sold.