YOU are empowered to be an advocate for children's health and promoter of excellence at Children's Hospital Los Angeles. By taking part in this online community, by giving and asking, you are taking action today to help save lives and support the critical needs of the hospital through the Children's Fund.
This website is one tool that you can use to help share your personal inspiration for giving and to ask others to support your work with Children's Hospital. Your efforts will be rewarded:
- You will receive a special lapel pin to show-off your role as an advocate
- You will be invited for a special tour each year
- You will be informed about opportunities to get more involved
- You will qualify to join the Ambassadors, a membership club for those giving or fundraising $1,000 or more each year
More about the Children's Fund
In the complex world of pediatric medicine, the area of greatest need is constantly changing. Contributors to the Children's Fund are ensuring a continued commitment to excellence through their support of exceptional patient care, transformational research and discovery, advanced education and training, and surgical excellence and innovation.
Your gifts help us care for the children of Southern California and beyond by supporting the exceptional people and crucial programs that make Children's Hospital Los Angeles the world-class pediatric institution it is today. Gifts to the Children's Fund support an extensive array of services that are essential to the health of children, but dependent on contributed support.
Children's Hospital treats the big things, the little things, and everything in betweenand the Children's Fund helps us continue to do so, year after year. Investing in the Children's Fund means investing in:
- Researchers with a quest for understanding and the hope for a cure
- Opportunities for physicians to explore progressive ideas and revolutionary medicine
- Nurses expanding their knowledge and demonstrating leadership that represents the best in their profession
- Child Life Therapists engaging children in developmentally appropriate therapeutic play in preparation for medical procedures
- The benefits of Art and Music Therapy to calm fears and add quality experiences that promote healing
- Spiritual Care services including compassionate listening, crisis response, and chaplaincy support
This website and the associated online tools are aligned with the Children's Fund. Should you desire to give and fundraise for a specific department offline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-361-1700 for instructions.