THE TWILIGHT ZONE TOWER OF TERROR™ 10
September 29, 2012
Lake Buena Vista, FL
** Team Up! with Autism Speaks does not cover travel expenses to and from NYC for the race. We strongly recommend the usage of the race's official travel partners for making all reservations.
Currently, we have a limited number of spots with Team Up! with Autism Speaks. To register for our team please click here to complete the process and become a member of our team.
Shortly after registering with our team, you will receive the official NYRR invite via email. Accepting the invite will then be the last step to securing your 2011 ING NYC Marathon entry. All runners are responsible for paying the entry fee on the NYRR website.
If you already have an entry for the 2011 ING NYC marathon please email email@example.com to find out how you can still join our team and what your fundraising requirement will be.
For more information about joining the Team Up! with Autism Speaks for the 2011 ING NYC Marathon, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To speak by phone call (863) 852-8011.
2011 Team Up! with Autism Speaks benefits include, but not limited to:
- Runners Tank, Team Up! with Autism Speaks Long Sleeve, and an Autism Speaks hat
- Pre-Race private team dinner for you and a guest, at the Hard Rock Cafe in Time Square
- Race Day transportation to the Start line (Team members ONLY)
- Customized online fundraising page
- Facebook Page for communicating with other Team Up athletes
- Virtual Coaching by a certified running coach
- Fundraising Tips and Opportunities
- Dedicated Autism Speaks staff
- Race Day Cheering Section at Mile TBA
- Team Handbook- In a PDF form and downloadable for reference at anytime.