Juvenile Arthritis Matters!
August 9, 2013
Camp Canby Grove
***Camp JAM is now full. Applications for our WAITLIST and full-time volunteer applications (age 16+) are currently being accepted***
August 9-11, 2013
Camp Canby Grove
Camp is a weekend retreat for children and teens with rheumatic conditions, and their families. Camp is offered to families living in the Great West Region: Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Utah, Idaho, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and 16 counties of Northern California. Join us to learn about arthritis, network with families who have similar concerns, build a support system to use through the year, and enjoy a weekend of fun camp activities!
HOW TO APPLY
1. To apply for camp, FILL OUT THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM on the “Camp JAM 2013” tab of this website!
2. PAY YOUR ONLINE DEPOSIT (or send a check if you'd like your deposit returned at camp)
3. WATCH YOUR EMAIL INBOX FOR A CONFIRMATION AND CAMP DETAILS within 2 weeks of your application
4. PRINT AND FILL OUT THE Camp Waiver
5. JOIN US AT VOLUNTEER TRAINING and/or CAMP, with your waiver form in hand!
T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
To get everyone excited about the camp theme, we’re having a t-shirt design contest! By entering, you have the chance to be the designer of the 2013 camp t-shirts, or your design may be pictured on materials at camp!
Please use a blank sheet of white paper and crayons, colored pencils, markers or paint to create a fun “Under the Sea” t-shirt design! Please include your name and age and submit your t-shirt design to email@example.com by May 15, 2013.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Check out the "Information" tab on this website for answers to frequently asked questions! For additional questions, please contact Cindy Bishop at 888.391.9389 | opt 5 | ext 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org